2009년 3월 9일 월요일

What are your hobbies?

Hello

I'm cora from daejeon.
My name is Younglan and I am from daejeon.
It is already second week here at KNUE but I am still nervous ( in a good way ).

Well, my first impression of everyone here is that everyone looks really energetic and has fun vibe!
It will be great if I can be friends with you guys.
nowing your hobbies might be a good start.

I love music, all kinds of music. If I have to choose one kind I would pick 'classical' music.
Sometimes I go to Music hall here at KNUE and play the piano. I will be very happy if I can find my music mate!
I also like outdoor activities or indoor activities too - such as yoga or work-out in the gym.

So, what are you hobbies?

댓글 5개:

  1. Hi Cora,
    You've got a very active personality. I'm a little more lazy so most of my hobbies are laid back. I spend a lot of time online creating materials for the internet. I also write fiction (not very good but fun for me). You'll probably see me walking everyday while listening to audiobooks.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Cora^-------------^
    U looks like a very energetic & happy person!!

    U sometimes make me happy, because of Ur energy.

    I have so many kinds of hobbies, such as, playing the violin, doing some exercise, watching the movies, listening to the music, etc. kkkkk

    답글삭제
  3. Hi~ Cora!!
    I can remeber your nickname forever~!!(I am sure that you already know that reason)
    My hobby is reading a book, listening music, watching the movies(nothing special)
    When I can find enough free time, I like hanging out with my close friend ^^
    You always look happy and energetic. I am happy to get to know you~^^

    답글삭제
  4. Hi! Cora :)

    I'm happy that I finally met you cuz I've heard about you from other teacher(정현정).
    I think you are very deligent and emotional.I'm a little laid back person so I usually stay at home and walk around my place when I got bored.I think I had better have a new hobby here !! See ya !

    답글삭제
  5. Hi~ cora.
    You are very enthusiatic~
    I like music as, well. I think we can go there with yessica and play together. It's going to be fun.
    I'm looking forward to it.

    답글삭제