2009년 3월 18일 수요일

Are you a restaurant savvy?

One of my pleasure is finding a good restaurant and enjoying the food there!

In Daejeon there are a lot of good places you can go.
Let me introduce one place. It's called 꽃 'Flower'.
It is explaining that it is an ethenic bar.
When you enter the bar you should take off your shoes but it's not much of a work because you will be facinated by the pond in the middle and all the beatiful decorating.
This bar ( now i'm telling you the truth.. it isn't a restaurant. It's a bar.)
plays goooood music, very relaxing music.
haha. if you drop by Daejeon, call me~


What about you guys? Is there any good place in your town?

댓글 4개:

  1. I love that bar.
    Actually I love Indian culture, such as yoga, Indian music, fabric, etc.
    In that bar, I can feel phantasmal.
    Even if it's too dark, & noisy, I like it.

    I'd like to recommend U a lovely cafe - chocolate(near goongdong catholic church).
    U can have hand made chocolate, and sweet smelling tea. Maybe U know already~!!

    In K.N.U.E. U have to have O!K! 탕수육, & 파닭!
    Maybe We can share those things toghether!!
    ^--------------------^

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Cora,
    One of my favorite restaurants is Santorini's Greek in Itaewon. The food is so good and the style is very authentic. They have wonderful dishes that are heavy and feel like good quality things you would have in your home. It's a great place to sit with friends.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Cora, I will introduce SuSyeong Lake near my house. it's nice to walk and you can see water show during Summer.
    Many people excercise around the lake, and in the evening You can beautiful laser beam show!!
    Come Daegu~~~

    답글삭제
  4. Hi~ Cora~~
    Energetic, cheerful cora~~~^^
    Have you been Jeju? There are many good restraunt along the sea road. All restraunt has a great view~~ Do you like sea? If you so, come to Jeju^^

    답글삭제