2009년 4월 6일 월요일

What was your recent embassing moment?

Hello

I can say that I have more embarrassing stories of mine than other people because I am sometimes absent-minded.

I put a remote-control at the veranda and look for it forever

Recently I parked my car near the main building we study at night thinking I would move it that night. The next morning I got a call from the president's secretary saying that I parked my car at the president's parking space! I am totally absent minded.

It seems that all of you are very organized but is there anything happen in your life?

댓글 6개:

  1. Cora~ I'm also forgetful like you..
    In March, I put my dorm room key into the door handle and came in.
    I didn't know that until my roommate arrived at the room..
    Thesedays I should take 'good memory medicine'(총명탕)..
    Anyway, you are not alone~~^^;

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, cora.
    I'm andy. Now, I can write your blog.
    Mimicking like a old man in front of many beautiful woman was the embarrasing moment recently.

    답글삭제
  3. Hi~ Cora!
    I was really looking forward to your new question. Happy to see it now!
    I'm very absent-minded, as well. I'm always leaving something behind. It seems to get worse after I had a baby. The most embarrasing moment recently is leving my car without turning off the engine.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi cora~~
    I forgot what I'm trying to say to you ㅠㅠ~~. Haha
    Didn't I tell you this?
    When I went to the automated-teller machine, I forgot to take my money 1o만원 from the machine. I just took my card only and left there. So what happened? A good couple in fortyish knocked my car window when I was about to start.
    "Is that your money, lady?"
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Did I win you?^^

    답글삭제
  5. Hi~ Cora~~~^^
    You know me well, don't you? These day, I am absent minded too. I am too forgetful. Today, I left my cups at cafeteria. It was a third time. Besides, Recently, It's hard for me to remember the words I have learened. How poor memory~!!
    Cora~~ Let's get over it together~~!!!

    답글삭제
  6. Yesterday I went to a beauty salon to have my hair permed. When I was paying in front of the cashier, a man suddenly stood behind of me, hiding me with his jacket and said to me. "Your skirt crawl up."
    I was really ashamed but I still had to stay there.
    Because I was haggling and had to pay.ㅠㅠ

    답글삭제