2009년 4월 21일 화요일

Who do you want?

Recently, the weather is beautiful. It is perfect weather to have a date!
I know many of you have a boyfriend or fiance.
What is your rule(?) when you find your partner?

For me, I want someone who treat me like a princess even when I treat him like a prince.
Sometime I hear( or see ^^;) guys who don't appreciate when a girl treat him well.

anyway. What about you?

댓글 3개:

  1. Cora!^-^ definitely not coma!
    Choosing someone as a boyfriend or a spouse is very difficult and important.
    As U know, I'm so indecision, so it's more difficult for me!!
    Anyway, in my case Whether I can believe him or not is the most important thing.
    I can say it's related to the personality.
    Also, same tastes or interests can help a couple enjoy and be close each other.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Cora :)
    Well, maybe I'm the girl who doesn't appreciate a boyfriend's effort well. Because I am kind of thick-skinned.;;; If he gives letters, I just think, 'when will I answer the letter?' or 'If I don't answer it, he must be disappointed. I have to do!'. Also I'm indecisive. It takes long time to decide something, it makes a boyfriend worried. Hm.. I have good parts, too. I'll talk to you later that. ;;;

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Cora,
    I don't really think that anyone can continually treat someone like a prince or princess over a long period of time which is why many people are disappointed in their marriages. We get unrealistic ideas from movies and TV so real life can't possibly match our ideal. My advice is to look for someone who respects you.

    답글삭제