2009년 4월 13일 월요일

What do you do when you are gloomy?

Sometimes I feel gloomy I watch music videos.
This music video helps me get out of sad mood.
because it doesn't exaggerate happy feeling too much
but it has slight fun beats.
What do you guys do when you are in a bad mood?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9r9sQ6PHOM


댓글 4개:

  1. Hi~Cora.
    You know, I'm living near beach. So when I am depressed or have a qurrell with my husband, I just drive to the coast line. And then, I park my car at the very end of the coast line(my favourite place) For 30mins or 1 hour, I stare at the sea without thinking anything.. then I feel absoulutely better..
    And.. then... I come back home.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi~ Cora~~^^
    As you recommend to me, I am trying to drink hot water as much as possible^^ Thanks~~
    I saw that music video. To be honest, I was not in good mood just before I watched that. But I feel better^^
    When I am gloomy, I often call my close friend and just have a chatting with her. After that I could feel better. That's what friends are for^^

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Cora~!
    Why are you gloomy?
    Cheer up!!^-------^
    In my case, I usually chat with my friends with beer or wine.
    Drinking Some alcohol makes me happy with close friends.
    And, I sometimes cry.
    kkk Looks like silly.
    But for me it's working really in serious or terrible situations.
    After crying for a while, I can a kind of catharsis.
    Also, I think reading books, listening to music, having fantastic foods can be a good way!
    Anyway~ Way to go! Cora!
    GoGo ssing ^--^

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Cora,
    If I want to get over my gloomy mood, I'll go for a walk but If I want to stay gloomy, I'll eat comfort food and read sad novels.

    답글삭제